Saturday, January 3, 2009

Family=LOVE

I have been spending a lot of time with my cousin and my family these past two weeks. As I am getting older, I realize how priceless each of my family members are. I love them so much and my heart breaks for them when they are sad and it rejoices with them when they are glad. I had dinner with my cousin, my brother, and his girlfriend tonight. I had such a great time with them! Then I remembered that they will be busy with work starting this coming week. I probably will only see my brother once a month. I will see my cousin in June hopefully.

All these thoughts of how much I will miss them really got me thinking. Love really is patient. It is long suffering. Love is not butterflies and rainbows. Love hurts, but it is worth the pain because in the end love is the most important thing in the world.


"There is no room for fear in love..."


On a different note,

I love these questions I read in a magazine.
1. How would your mother describe you in one word?
playful
2. What is the most insane question you've ever been asked?
Are you mexican?
3. What word in the English language do you wish you had invented?
fantastic!
4. What do you miss about your childhood?
Walking home alone from elementary school. Things were so easy back then. My street always looked so beautiful as I walked closer and closer to my home.
5. What animal best describes the kind of guy you'd be interested in?
A golden retriever: faithful and protective, but friendly..
6. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Anabelle Yu
7. What is the main fault in your character?
I am naive at times.
8. What in the world do you least desire?
Fame, money, and a hot husband.
I am serious.
Dead serious.
9. Finish this sentence: "Love is a thing called..."
sacrifice.


That was fun :)

your turn!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. How would your mother describe you in one word?
Huggie
2. What is the most insane question you've ever been asked?
Are you okay? (after my son's death)
3. What word in the English language do you wish you had invented?
Encouragement
4. What do you miss about your childhood?
Building Model Railroads
5. What animal best describes the kind of girl you'd be interested in?
A cat, one that want's too curl up on the couch next to me.
6. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Ian
7. What is the main fault in your character?
I can get distracted
8. What in the world do you least desire?
Fame
9. Finish this sentence: "Love is a thing called..."
precious

Douglas Clarke
dclarke@san.rr.com

stephanie yu said...

Thanks doug!