
The clock hits one a.m
I have more than one thing
on my mind...
The first thing is
my gratefulness to God
Prayers answered
relationships restored
one after another
in perfect order
perfect timing
I have been told to wait
not to be the first to initiate
so here i am.
One A.M
waiting.
At times I get so frustrated
I'd rather take steps backwards
But I know
One step away is darkness
two steps is Hell.
1 comment:
Stephanie,
You are obviously spending time thinking about where God wants to lead you. From the few words you have written here I can see that you have a willing sprit and a longing heart.
I don't know what you are waiting on, or how you know that you are to wait.
I also know that you don't know me, but since the first time I read your blog I have felt a connection with you. I would like to hear your story, and share mine with you. We are walking different paths, 25 years apart in time, but I way have some bit of wisdom that God want's me to share with you, and he may have some youthful encouragement that he want's you to share with me.
Would you please consider sending me an e-mail. If you decide not to, you you let me know by posting a comment here. That way I will know that you read this.
Thanks
Douglas Clarke
dclarke@san.rr.com
Post a Comment