I have so much to say, yet the words are not coming out right.
I had to delete a paragraph I wrote because my heart did not feel right with it.
Let's try this again.
All I want is to know the real Jesus.
All I want is to live a life fearless of other people's opinion of me.
All I want is to be real, even if it offends people
All I want is to discover true and undefiled religion.
All I want is to know people for who they are, rather than who they pretend to be
Can I have that?
Can we give each other some realness?
Can we live a life without fear?
I don't want restrictions or rules.
I just want freedom.
Freedom to know God and to love God.
Freedom to say that He is all I need.
Freedom to not feel crazy for feeling these things.
I need a paradigm shift
I am still seeing faith and God through the lens of this shallow world.
I WANT TO LIVE DEEP IN A SHALLOW WORLD.
No comments:
Post a Comment