
Life gets complicated when you don't focus in on the Light.
Scars feel raw when you don't allow forgiveness to enter your heart
Temptations get more appealing when you don't compare the forbidden fruit to Jesus.
Burdens get heavier when you don't allow God to help you carry the load.
Brows get furrowed when your mind is fixed on your "issues".
We will always have scars, temptations, and burdens in life.
We will also always have a God who wants to hold us close to his heart and say
"I am here. Keep your eyes on me. I won't disappoint you."
God, I need you to hold me.
Right now...
1 comment:
Stephanie:
I'm catherine,who is your cousin live in taiwan.^&^
I will marry in 12/5
I wish you could come to back to my wedding and be my bridesmaid,too.
Could you have time???
Talk me^^
Miss you
my e-mail:catherine1129@gmail.com
Post a Comment