In your pursuit of righteousness, have you left Jesus behind?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Stephanie,
I found you site today when I was searching for "Break my heart for what breaks yours." I read that entry, was so moved by your words that I felt like I need to read the rest of you entries. I can feel you love of God through your words and I pray that God will speak to you as you are on your internship.
You are at a wonderful point in your life where you can choose to do almost anything. It is refreshing to see someone looking for guidance from God as you make those choices.
Psalm 119:133 Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.
I would enjoy hearing from you and share the joys of your walk.
1 comment:
Stephanie,
I found you site today when I was searching for "Break my heart for what breaks yours." I read that entry, was so moved by your words that I felt like I need to read the rest of you entries. I can feel you love of God through your words and I pray that God will speak to you as you are on your internship.
You are at a wonderful point in your life where you can choose to do almost anything. It is refreshing to see someone looking for guidance from God as you make those choices.
Psalm 119:133
Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.
I would enjoy hearing from you and share the joys of your walk.
Douglas Clarke
douglasgclarke.com
Post a Comment