Saturday, May 10, 2008

The reality of God

When you ask Him to take you deeper. He takes that request more serious than you ever can imagine. When you ask Him to draw near, you never expect Him to be so clear that you begin to understand the reality of His existence.

God doesn't lie when He says "Draw near to me and I WILL draw near to you."

It comes down to patience and endurance in the times of silence. I asked God to reveal Himself to me. I wanted to know every aspect of His character. He answered me by showing me how serious He is about purity and sin. He showed me how faithful He is to stand by my side. He showed me His tender voice of love. He showed me His boldness and His confidence by giving me the strength to sing a song of pure praise to Him in front of unbelieving college students. He has given me confirmation after confirmation of His existence and love.


Now I want to take all this and soak it in and give it back to His kingdom.

No comments: