
Today the moon followed me home. He was looking at me through my car window as I was driving down familiar roads. The moon looked at me like the pupil of God's eye. He was tracing the outline of my lips which formed a smile. He whispers to me "I am here". My heart settles because He has overcome it. This God who has pursued me has captured me in a way unimaginable. I am His and He is mine. I am allowed to be weak before Him. I am allowed to fall and cry. I am allowed to love Him desperatly without feeling like a burden. I am allowed to desire His love. I am allowed to cry out to Him and talk to Him forever and ever.
In fact.
He smiles when I do these things.
Who can ask for anything more in a God?
"Show me more. Help me to focus on your Light."
No comments:
Post a Comment