Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nick S.


Friends, tonight I got word that my friend Nick who is currently in South Africa studying abroad was in a horrible accident. He fell off a horse and had brain trauma. He is currently in the hospital. His exact conditions are unknown to me. As far as I know he is in acoma. Please friends pray for His soul.

I know that Jesus has been patiently pursuing him, especially before he left for S. Africa 3 weeks ago. Please pray that he is able to recieve the love of God and his forgiveness in whatever capacity he can.

My bible was flipped to Matthew 18 when i found out about Nick's condition. It says:

2 “What do you think? If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying? 13 “If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray. 14 “So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.

4 comments:

Chris Ullyott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Ullyott said...

Stephanie, thanks for your post—I'm shocked to hear this. I will pray for Nick right now. From seeing his Facebook page, I see Chase Langley is posting updates.

Let's all encourage each other to go to God for comfort when we have no answers. He is in control after all ~ Psalm 139.

Doug Clarke said...

Stephanie,

I am saddened to here of your fiends accident. I will pray for him. Is he a close friend? Should we be praying for you too.

Unknown said...

SOrry I didn't readd this earlier, I just got back, but I hear his conditions are better. I will def be praying though. I believe that God is going to use this for his glory, ill tell you why later. Relates a lot with what has been going on with other people around me too.