As we get older, we begin to own who we are. We become more comfortable as we look into the mirror and as we look deeply into another person's eyes.
I am twenty years old. I barely know who I am. But what I do know about myself, I love and appreciate, because I can thank God for the way he designed me.
Do you have the confidence to look into my eyes and tell me what is truly in your heart? No matter how ugly it is. Do you have the backbone to stand up for what you believe? Do you trust me?
I complicate this thing called faith. I think God is so mysterious, yet He stands before me daily.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stephanie,
You are wiser than you know.
You have actually been looking at yourself and see things you like. You are right, God has blessed you.
Faith may be complicated.
Hope is simple.
Love is hard work, but well worth it.
http://web.me.com/altivecer/Site/mile_markers/Entries/2009/4/16_Love%2C_Hope%2C_and_Faith.html
Hi Stephanie,
I just happened to somehow end up raeding your stuff, its deep, i want to get in touch with you, am i able to do so, if its possible my email add is Kudakwashe.Kuchena@zw.ey.com, i dont believe in coincidence, God led me here for a reason
Post a Comment