Opinions, suggestions, and comments
I hear a million a day.
Don't get me wrong,
I love hearing your thoughts
his thoughts
and her thoughts
Consequently, I adopt your thoughts,
and make them my own,
forever silencing my thoughts.
I never think they are right enough,
good enough,
or just plain ENOUGH
I have trained myself to believe this.
The truth is, even if I am wrong
I still need to speak
in order to make known the condition of my heart
I am always ignoring the rhythm and beat of my thoughts.
Am I a robot, living in a paralyzed world?
Hearts are hard as stone because no one is strong enough to feel
I need to hear my voice, I need to know my voice
so I can cry out to you exactly where I am at.
Whether it is out of pain and desperation
or joy and healing.
These days they are all mixed together anyways.
So here I am.
Broken, yet complete
hurt, yet healed.
naked, yet covered
flying on wings of eagles
because strength always rises
when I wait on You, my King.
I am redeemed,
I am being redeemed,
and I will be redeemed.
God knows no boundaries.
Only the Lord searches us and knows us fully, completely, perfectly.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stephanie,
Well Said.
I want to say more, but I need to sit and think a bit first. I need to read this several more times and "know the condition of my heart."
God bless you in your search.
Which my be my comment to your last post. Other other thing you can do besides cry is search.
Doug
Stephanie,
I hope your show goes well on Friday and that people are touched. I know that you are trying to honor God in what you do and I'm sure others will see that in your work.
God bless you, he knows no boundaries.
Doug
Post a Comment