For those of you who don't know, I am in Taiwan for my cousin's wedding.
post from Yesterday.
Last night I slept in a little room used as a storage room in my grandparent's home. They both past away last year. There is definetly something dark in that room. Right when I walked in I feltit. I felt the oppression. Honestly, I was scared to sleep, but that was the only room there was in the house for me to sleep in. I knew it was not by accident. Right when I was getting ready for bed I looked up verses on light. I found so many.
"God is light, in Him there is no darkness at all."
"The Lord is my Light and my salvation, Whom shall I fear? The Lord is my stronghold, of whom shall I be afraid?"
And many more...
I wrote them all down on a paper and I put them on the wall. As I layed in bed, I debated about whether or not I shoudl turn the lights off. I was scared.
But if I truly have faith then I would have no fear. Perfect love casts our fear. so i turned the lights off and fell asleep. I slept beautifully.
This really reminded me of desperatly I need Jesus. He is so amazing. So protective. So powerful. I love him.
just wanted to share Jesus with yall.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stephanie,
I'm so glad to hear that you made it to your cousin's wedding. I remember seeing her post asking if you would be able to.
I hope that you took your camera with you. I look forward to seeing Taiwan through your eyes.
Doug Clarke
Post a Comment