Thank you all for your prayers
today I talked to my uncle about God for the first time
He has been unemployed and divorced for more than 10 years
after my grandparents passed last year he has not been able to find a job
his job was to care for them
I know that God was pressing me to tell him how much Jesus loves him
I walked out into the living room after a whole morning of being lazy and reading
I didn't expect any spiritual talks
in fact I was beating myself up for not having any talks with family members yet
but as soon as I walked out, my uncle handed me to christian Cd's with hymns
he said I might like them cause he knows I am christian
I played nothing but the blood
and that opened up a door to spiritual conversation
i even told him my testimony
and he told me that he swayed back in forth during my grandpa's funeral
and he was told by a monk that he is in tune with the spirits
someone else also told him that he has demons in him
very intense stuff, I know
but it started making sense
he said that he is really scared of the spiritual realm and ghosts
then I told him that was really scared of that little room i am sleeping in
he look confused and told me that he used to sleep in there when he was sick because my grandparents didn't want him to be contagious
he said he spent a whole month in there a few years ago because of illness
no wonder I felt a spirit of oppression and sickness
I told him all of this,
I kept praying that god would give me words to speak
finally, out of no where I looked him straight in the eye and said
"God wants me to tell you how much he loves you and that he has been pursuing you all your life."
He smiled so wide I was so glad that he was so open to hearing these words.
God you are so goood, I have so many more details that I will share in person when I get back.
keep praying for more spiritual conversations.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment