Friday, August 15, 2008

God's Sonrise and the waiting game.




Today, God you woke me up at 6:00 a.m with your beautiful light shining through my window. I looked out side at the sky exposed in praise to you. You said "Go outside and look at my creation and beauty". So I walked outside expecting to see a majestic sunrise. And Lord you know that I was a bit disappointed. There was barely a glimpse of light rising up. But you said this is like your life right now, the light is barely beginning to spring forth, yet you have no patience. You need to be patient in order to see me fully glorified in your life. Then I said God, thanks for the sunrise I think I'm going back to bed. And as I turned to walk away, you said "Stop, wait, there's more!" So I obeyed and I waited and waited. With every passing moment the light began to shine brighter and brighter. Then at 6:27 a.m I saw your sunrise beautifully right before my eyes. And you said "all of creation testifies of my beauty, grace, and love! Aren't you glad you waited?" I knew that this sunrise, this morning was an answered prayer. Last night I prayed for visions and dreams from you about my future. This is my answer, to wait patiently for the son to rise and shine brightly in my life.


I wanted to share this beautiful moment with everyone because God's beauty should not be hoarded, it should be shared with an open heart.



and now...

I...am..going...back..to..bed! With joy of course <3

No comments: