Sunday, June 15, 2008

In the beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

I love that God captures our hearts the same way He created the world. Before there was Hope in my life, I was like the earth, both formless and empty, with darkness over me. Faithfully, God hovered over my life and declared LIGHT to dwell in my soul. He separated the light from the darkness in my life. Today, I am declaring that the "light is good".

As I get deeper into the Word I see how beautifully it is crafted and weaved together.

No comments: