I am afraid to believe in Hell
I am ashamed
when I see the faces of the unreached
burning
Could this be true,
God, that Hell is as real as Heaven?
Could it be true,
That my selfish faith is allowing them to remain blind?
Your burden is light
Your yoke is easy..
Help me to remember this
otherwise I might die of a broken heart.
My heart can't take this burden
lost souls haunt my mind
god, where is the hope?
You answer
"It is in the Holy Spirit I've given to you"
Be my hands and feet
Speak my words to the weak
Don't be ashamed of the Gospel
Lord, I can't sleep until I give you this heavy heart
I asked to be more like your Son
But, God, sometimes it hurts too much
I taste a hint of the heartache you feel
I'm sorry I'm weak
Thank you for loving me the same
I am undeserving and broken
"Show the world my heart, it is hurting", He asks of us.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment