hommerI really like these! I can't decide which one is my favorite.
The Red and blue one has so much action and texture. I like the way the Red looks like reaching out, and how the blue looks like it is just flowing forward.
The Red and Yellow one reminds me of the glass balls you can buy as a paper weight.
The Red and Rose and Yellow one looks so cool as the Red becomes Yellow. I've always been a blue fan, but the share of Rose you have there might change my mind.
The Red and Blue and Yellow one has a cool transition from the purity of the red, to the lights and darks in the blue, to the chaos of the yellow - with its greens and reds and blacks.
2 comments:
hommerI really like these!
I can't decide which one is my favorite.
The Red and blue one has so much action and texture. I like the way the Red looks like reaching out, and how the blue looks like it is just flowing forward.
The Red and Yellow one reminds me of the glass balls you can buy as a paper weight.
The Red and Rose and Yellow one looks so cool as the Red becomes Yellow. I've always been a blue fan, but the share of Rose you have there might change my mind.
The Red and Blue and Yellow one has a cool transition from the purity of the red, to the lights and darks in the blue, to the chaos of the yellow - with its greens and reds and blacks.
Which one is your favorite, and why?
wow great job!
Post a Comment