
1. Break up with Jared.
2. Get back with Jared. lol
3. Go to Turkey
4. Live in the inner-city for 6 weeks
5. Gain 10 pounds.
6. Become friends with people "different" than me
7. Sing karoke...multiple times...SING in general.
8. deal with my issues...deep deep seeded issues.
9. move out
10. move back home after grad. haha
Lot's of back and forth things. But it's never the same the second time around. Whether it's dating someone or moving back home.
On a different note, sorta. I woke up to rain falling. It was beautiful..until I remembered that I bike to school. Hope that goes well...anyways, spent this morning revising my roommates essay about her past, present and future. It was such a beautiful essay with imageries of being a butterfly. It inspired me to write some more and to read my past journal entries.
After reading past entries, all Ican say is dang... I am deep...and at times "emo" and other times "quirky" and other other times.. "depressing". But I guess that's just how I was made...to go deep when it comes to thoughts and life. I hope people can keep up with me, but if not, that's okay too. I am content with who I am.
I want to hear some of your top 10 unexpected things to happen in college!!
p.s everyone needs to check out Kings of Leon. Very soulful voice that sings about his life as a rockstar who is also a Pastor's kid. Check out Cold Desert. I think we can all relate to it at times.
1 comment:
It was a long time ago, but here goes.
1) Started the Intervarsity Christian Fellowship chapter at Cal Poly Pomona.
2) Moved in with my step-brother
3) Changed majors from EE to CS
4) Got married
5) Cooked a 12 course French dinner for ten
6) Got divorced
7) Lived on 1/2 cup of rice and one piece of bacon for dinner for two months
8) Wrote a song for a friend
9) Helped someone learn to trust
10) Worked as a tutor for $2.25 an hour after quitting my job as an engineer at $7.75 an hour
Post a Comment