Sunday, September 27, 2009

Why would anyone lock their bike to another bike?

You ever wake up and you just know it's gonna be "one of the those days"
one of those "Ah!! I am so glad it's over and I pray tomorrow is better" days.
Yeah I had one of those last week.
Here is a highlight of that day which pretty much sums it up.

Imagine this:
100 degrees in Fullerton.
Me unlocking my bike
On the phone
holding my backpack with one hand
a soda in the other
and books with my five other hands.
I have to be across campus like 5 minutes ago.
finally unlock my bike
set everything up
pull out my back and I realize that person next to me LOCKED THEIR BIKE TO MY BIKE
TO MY BIKE!!!

At this point I am so hot and sweaty and frustrated that all I can think about is four letters words.

I am sooo pissed that I look through out my backback for a piece of paper to write a less than cute note to this person's bike.

but...all I find are Christian club flyers and notes with bible verses on it about how we should love God and our neighbors.


MAN!! AT THIS POINT I AM SO ANGRY THAT SOMEHOW I BECOME HAPPY. I JUST START LAUGHING. IT'S A BAD DAY WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE A MEAN NOTE BECAUSE ALL YOU GOT IS JESUS LOVING NOTES.

Sigh. That's my story.

1 comment:

Douglas G Clarke said...

I've had days like that too. When you have to just give up and figure God has some other plan for your day.

I had a vacation like that. I'll tell you about it some time.

Glad to see your back in school and blogging again. I've missed you.

Doug