Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pouring out...being filled

Have you ever had a busy week and then tried to sit down to recollect your thoughts? This is where I am...on the curb re-collecting. I guess that's what they mean when they say recollect your thoughts.

All I really want to think about is how I don't want to lose sight of Jesus as I walk through this life. I want to constantly stand still and remember what I truly believe is true. It is so easy to pick up LIES that are floating around the air, waiting to be breathed in by wanderers. Yet, I am no longer a wanderer walking aimlessly in this life.

My purpose is simple. To point other's to You. The one full of love and understanding. Most of the time, You are just foolishness to the human eye. Including mine at times. Forgive me.

I walk, to follow you.
I breathe, to take you in.
I love, to live in You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen