home
insecurites surface
when your home is not secure
more than a room,
more than a place,
home is inside you.
wherever you are.
you are home
This is true
only because You are my home.
You go with me
you follow me behind
you lead the way forward
wherever I am,
I am home.
home is safe
home is You.
masks.
take off your mask.
I can see past your shield
your fortress.
I can smell your insecurity
I can taste your nervousness
I can feel your heart trembling beneath your chest
be FREE. Free to be you. Just you.
All I want is you.
Purely, wholly, you.
fear ties you down,
pride binds you up
break the chains
run, run, run!
don't look back
just look at Me.
let those layers shed
let those walls break down.
sing, scream, cry!
You have my attention.
I hear you.
Now be you.
don't be her.
don't be him.
be YOU.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment