
Have you ever gone through a day and found yourself cry out "Lord..Lord...I need you" ever hour. Man...it is so crazy how much I need Him to fill me. Then again, I guess it isn't so weird..considering the fact that we live in a world that doesn't recognize Him.
I have been thinking about John 1 a lot:
"He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him."
We are blind. We don't see Him, even though we are created in His image. Even though He is in everything and He made everything. The Word makes so much sense. God knew that we wouldn't recognize Him. He knew how hardheaded we are. We are the blind leading the blind. I live for those moments when my eyes are opened to Him, it is Heaven on earth. It gives me hope, a glimpse of something better. Something brighter. Can I get an amen?? Amen...!
My soul longs to be in Heaven, where there is NO sickness or death..
No comments:
Post a Comment