I have been writing a lot during this break from school.
I think it's because I am not busy 24/7
running from class to class
I actually have time to think
To pray
To really look in the mirror
and see how my soul is doing.
When we are still enough to hear our thoughts
we realize that we are human
we are not invincible
we are not immortal
we are flesh and blood
we are all alike
because we all need to be loved
to be known
and to be heard.
What would you do if you were stuck in a room
with white walls
sound proof
and no windows or doors
what if no one could hear you
or see you
what if no one knew you were alive
does that mean that you are dead?
What does it mean to live
if you are not known
loved
or heard?
A life without You
is a life lived in a room
with white walls
sound proof
and no window to let the light in.
Trapped
suffocated
mute
blind
You scream so loud,
yet no one can hear
so you might as well scream silently
These thoughts are so dark
it scares me
but you can not know light
unless you know darkness
____________________________
Jesus, you make a poet out of me.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
No comments:
Post a Comment