I am experimenting with my shutter speeds. I got some pretty interesting images.
Tomorrow my mom is getting baptized after 2 years of praying for her every night. Every tear I have cried, every moment I spent worrying and agonizing about her salvation has been wiped away. These past two months have been life changing. I can honestly say that I am not who I was two months ago. I have joy and peace which surpasses all understanding. I have a hope for my future and the future of the Yu family. I have no more secrets. Everything is in the light. P-R-A-I-S-E God!
Fear was such a theif.
Now I am free.
The riches I hold in my hands
the Theif can never steal
I am sheltered
Beneath the wings of my Savior
Is where I lay.
1 comment:
Wow, getting either of my parents to accept Christ at this stage in my life would be impossible. You have a huge heart and you give me a bit of hope.
Post a Comment