Friday, December 21, 2007

1:28 a.m

I can not sleep.


All I think of is the verse from Totem Maples poem:
What does it mean to live, if Jesus didn't die for you?


Amen.


The rest of this month will fly by, I can already see it and feel it. I want to cherish every moment of this season in my life. This season of exploring the world with Jesus by my side and the Holy Spirit living within myself. Come to think about it...I hope this journey does not last for merely a season. I pray it lasts until I am received in Heaven.
This is the day my walk truly began. September 15, 2007.


I am still learning who Jesus is. I hope I never stop learning. I hope I am teachable until the day He is revealed fully to all. God is so good. Even when you have insomnia at 1:37 A.M the night before you have a full work day ahead. God is still good. I will still wake up saying to Him: THis is the day that the Lord had made, I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24)."

1 comment:

Liam Liw said...

I am glad God is stirring up thoughts in your heart. Struggling, wrestling and discovering the Character of Christ is definetly something to be cherished. Although at times it may seem difficult, God is definetly molding your heart. At times it is also blissful and graceful to understand a truth about God. Continue to love God no matter how many 1:28AMs there are!